Hardwood meets today's challenging commercial demands. The choice of sizes, styles, finishes, colors, and species creates inviting interiors in auditoriums, libraries, museums, conference rooms, offices, restaurants, and retail shops. Businesses choose commercial hardwood because of its:
- Extensive choice of colors and species
- Exception commercial environment performance
- Finish options
- Resistance to scuffs and scratches
- Easy maintenance
- Quiet comfort provided by acoustic barrier underlayment
has superior performance and design flexibility that makes the authentic beauty of metal, concrete, and wood come alive in commercial interiors. Our laminate collection offers a variety of wood species and stone visuals.
Different plank sizes are available in a variety of finishes. We have traditional, rustic, and the modern reclaimed designs, as well as, stylish high gloss treatments. Manufacturing techniques and advanced technologies create realistic variation, depth, texture, and detail.
Commercial business people want laminate because of the:
- High number of finishes, plank widths, species, and unique visuals
- Wear layer gives laminate exceptional durability in heavy commercial applications
- High resistance to fading, stains, dents, and wear-through
- Moisture resistance and stability
- Easy installation
- Acoustic barrier underlayment providing quietcomfort
We are a family owned business with showrooms in Mesquite, Bedford, Dallas, Richardson, and Arlington, Texas. For 25 years, we have helped customers find commercial flooring for their places of business. Visit one of our showrooms to find the right flooring solution for your commercial property.